"The Micron 2200 PCIe NVMe solid state drive (SSD) is revolutionizing computing on the go. As a Micron fully architected client SSD, the 2200 delivers up to 1TB of high-speed NVMe flash storage for intense computing workloads on laptops, mobile workstations, tablets and other consumer devices. The 2200 enables performance with enough headroom, bandwidth and storage space to handle demanding client workloads. This M.2 SSD is built with Micron's 3D TLC 64-layer NAND technology for cost efficiencies and longer battery life."
Features & Benefits:
- Micron's first released client SSD featuring fast NVMe protocols on a PCIe connection
- Micron's first completely "home-made" client drive, from wafer, to architecture, to controller to firmware
- Uses Micron's industry-leading 64-layer 3D TLC NAND technology to increase the density and capacity while controlling costs and power usage
- Sequential reads and writes up to 3,000/1,500 MB/s
- Random reads and writes up to 240k/210k IOPS
- A single-sided M.2 form factor
- Capacities up to 1TB
- Includes secure firmware, AES XTS-256-bit encryption, with Opal 2.0 standards for self-encryption
- Power-efficient thanks to the device sleep (DEVSLP) low-power modes
The Micron 2200 Series is available in M.2 and comes in a number of capacities ranging up to 1TB. See the series below and reach out to speak with our Micron FAE or a sales expert to talk about the Micron 2200 and other available NVMe SSD options.
Looking for something a little different? Check out our Micron SSD Guide for an overview of all the currently available Micron SSD Series.
Series Part Numbers:
|PART NUMBER||INTERFACE||CAPACITY||FORM FACTOR||SERIES|