If you are looking for an extremely fast, widely supported, performance heavy memory solution for your data center, hosting company, computing center, server farm, or similar application, a PCIe Generation 4 solid state drive may be your best bet.
A PCIe SSD is the fastest interconnect available today, banding 1 to 16 lanes of serial interconnect together to drive unprecedented amounts of throughput. PCIe SSDs are also the largest solid state drives available on the market.
Edge is authorized distributor of Micron, one of the world's most innovative semiconductor companies. They are our primary supplier and manufacturer of PCIe solid state drives.
Micron NVMe SSDs available at Edge:
- Micron 2400 - 512GB-2TB, Available in M.2
- Micron 2450 - 256GB-1TB, Available in: M.2
- Micron 2550 - 256GB-1TB, Available in: M.2
- Micron 3400 - 512GB-2TB, Available in: M.2
- Micron 6500 ION - 30.72TB, Available in: E1.L, U.3
- Micron 7300 - 400GB-7.68TB, Available in: M.2, U.2
- Micron 7400 - 400GB-3.8TB, Available in: E1.S, M.2, U.3
- Micron 7450 - 400GB-15.36TB, Available in: E1.S, M.2, U.3
- Micron 9300 - 3.2TB-15.36TB, Available in: U.2
- Micron 9400 - 6.4TB-30.72TB, Available in U.3
- Micron XTR - 960GB & 1.92TB, Available in U.3
If you need assistance determining the best SSD for your design, please contact the experts at Edge. We can provide data sheets, additional information, and suggestions based on your specific needs.