"The Micron 2300 SSD combines the power and density needed to drive workstation applications with the compact form factor and power-sipping features demanded by modern mobile users.The Micron 2300 SSD's blazing fast NVMe speed and optimized power for client computing are built on Micron-developed controller, firmware, and innovative flash technology including 96-Layer TLC NAND.""
Features & Benefits:
- Maximized for workloads encompassing mixed read-writes, compute, video streaming and editing, and fast start-up for MS Office
- Full range of capacity points from 256GB up to 2TB
- High-density 96-layer 3D TLC NAND for high performance, low power consumption, low TCO
- The small, dense, M.2 form factor (22x80) fits a broad set of desktop and mobile design needs.
- End-to-end data path protection, power loss protection, secure firmware, and Micron?s standard client SSD warranty
- Gen 3 PCIe
The Micron 2300 Series is available in M.2 and comes in a number of capacities ranging up to 2TB. See the series below and reach out to speak with our Micron FAE or a sales expert to talk about the Micron 2300 and other available SATA and NVMe SSD options.
Looking for something a little different? Check out our Micron SSD Guide for an overview of all the currently available Micron SSD Series.
Series Part Numbers:
|PART NUMBER||INTERFACE||CAPACITY||FORM FACTOR||SERIES|