Introducing the Micron 9400 - the high performance, massive capacity data center solution that sets a new standard for data center PCIe Gen4 storage.
With an industry-leading maximum capacity of 30TB, the 9400 is available in both PRO and MAX models, capacities ranging from 6TB to 30TB, the U.3 form factor, and is equipped with a random read and write performance of up to 1.6M IOPS, which is the industry's fastest.
Be sure to take a look at the part numbers below to see the available specifications and contact us to speak with our Micron FAE or a sales expert for personal assistance selecting the best drive to meet your requirements.
Making the the switch from the previous generation EOL Micron 9300 series? Our new Micron 9300 to 9400 Transition Guide details the transition from the 9300 series to the new 9400 series and makes it easy for you to select a 9400 drive with helpful conversion tables.
- Power loss protection
- Enterprise data path protection
- Secure boot
- 5-year limited warranty
- Smart monitoring and reporting technology (SMART)
- Improves power efficiency by up to 77%, which in turn reduces the total cost of ownership
- Delivers superior performance compared to leading competitors
- Industry-leading 30TB capacity enables maximum storage density
- Optimized for a wide variety of performance-critical workloads
- Consistently reads and writes at 7GB per second for sequential data
9400 NVMe SSD
New year, new breakthroughs! Introducing the Micron 9400 NVMe? SSD, delivering next-level performance for the #datacenter, with 30.72TB of storage and 77% improved energy efficiency - this is the future of data center storage. https://t.co/SfEIg56kF5 pic.twitter.com/ZwDv4cbnt9— Micron Technology (@MicronTech) January 9, 2023
Not sure if the 9400 is the right fit, or looking for a SATA SSD? Edge Electronics is an authorized distributor of storage solutions by Micron. Visit our Micron SSD Guide for an overview of all the currently available Micron SSD series.