Made to Withstand the Worst
The HSP-1920 LCD controller features a built-in H.246 media player, making it an ideal candidate for commercial monitors and other digital signage applications. If the main source fails, this media player can be used as a failover device - a key benefit for signage that is constantly on display.
The HSP-1920 also appeals to the legacy industrial market because of its composite video input.
A few additional features of the HSP-1920 to highlight are some of its auto and user controls including an auto source seek, auto picture setup, auto color gain, manual clock and phase options, and image orientation options.
Features & Benefits:
- 1920x1200, 10-bit panel support
- LVDS connectivity
- Inputs: HDMI (x2), DVI (x1), VGA (x1), Composite (x2), Component (x1)
- Integrated H.264 media player / failover
- Different power in for high power panels
- RS-232 control, IR remote control
- Wide selection of connection cables & accessories
For questions regarding the HSP-1920, please feel free to contact us. Our LCD Solutions Specialists would love to talk to you about your projects and any application needs you may have.