Aaeon, an industry leader in computing system technology, just released its newest fanless PC BOXER-6640M Vision Box PC designed for the embedded sector. The Boxer is equipped with 9 Intel LAN controllers, 8xUSB3.0, and is powered by a Gen6 or Gen7 Intel Core I CPU. This connectivity, with the BOXER-6640M's fanless cooling system, allows it to control up to 8 industrial cameras in harsh environments.
These features make the BOXER-6640M a great choice for machine vision applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme computing power & graphic display capability
- Desktop grade socket type processor with longevity support
- Supports DDR4 1866/2133 SODIMM, up to 32GB
- VGA + HDMI x 2 triple display, HDMI 4K display
- USB 3.0 x 8, USB 2.0 x 2
- Industrial-grade Intel GbE LAN x 9
- Isolated RS-232/422/485 x 1
- Compact size and easy access design
- Wide range DC 9~36V input